To organize all the accounts at one place, smart phones are a life-saving option for you. Whether you want to send an email or want to read your important mails; you can get an authorized key to access your email accounts at any time anywhere. On this page, we will be discussing the steps to setup Yahoo! Mail on Android Device. But before getting into the steps, let’s discuss about the overview of the Yahoo! Mail app for Android.
Overview of the Yahoo Mail Application for Android Mail
The Yahoo! Mail app provides you with an opportunity to access all your email accounts in one location. Now you can read, search, and respond to the email with much-less effort. More than this, you can totally modify the look and functionality of your Yahoo! Mail app that can easily fit your specific needs.
Check out the Functions Provided by Yahoo! Mail App-
- Smart Search- With the help of Smart Search feature you can easily find results in the Yahoo Mail app by entering the name or keyword.
- Use Personalized Message, Themes, and Functions- You can easily customize the look of your Yahoo! Mail. More than this, you can also control the function of many app features, like the left and right swipe actions via using Change feature.
- Easy, Tappable Inbox- With this feature you can easily add multiple email accounts and switch between inboxes.
- Use Swipe, Tap or hold to organize email- Remove or mark emails with just a swipe; tap and hold for bulk actions.
Guide to Configure Yahoo Mail to Android
If you want to access your Yahoo! Mail account from the native Android Mail app then pursue the below provided steps:
- To begin the process, press and hold your device’s Menu button and open
- In the next step, find Accounts and Backup option from settings and tap on the Accounts button.
- Now, you just need to click on the Add account button to start setup a new account on your Android device.
- After the completion of above-mentioned steps, tap on Email option and proceed to the next steps.
- Now, type your full Yahoo email address and its associated password and tap on Next button to continue.
- After this optionally adjust your sync settings and then click on the Next
- Enter the name you want to display on your outgoing mail.
Note: This step is very useful when you have multiple emails enabled on your Android device.
- In the last step, click on the Next button to complete the steps.
Note- Steps may vary depending on your Android device application.
And this is how you can easily get Yahoo! Mail running on Android Device.