When it comes to effective emailing services including Sending, Receiving, and Managing messages, undoubtedly Yahoo stands out clear in the league. However, many Yahoo users sometimes encounter difficulties in receiving emails because of several reasons. If you are also suffering the same issue, you need not worry as below we have provided the detailed step-by-step instructions to easily fix up Yahoo Mail not receiving emails issue.
Steps to fix “Yahoo Mail Not Receiving Emails on Computer”
Use these below-provided steps to identify the problem and fix it up with the following measures to overcome not receiving yahoo emails issues:
#1 Check if your Yahoo account has any errors
- In order to verify the account, sign in to your Yahoo Mail account on a computer and send an email to yourself.
- If you experience an error– address that to fix the issue.
- If you don’t encounter any error – your Yahoo account is working fine and Yahoo Mail not receiving emails issue is solved.
#2 Check your Yahoo account settings
These settings can prevent email from getting to your Yahoo Inbox:
- Reply-to address – Ensure that your reply-to address should be blank.
- Spam folder – Verify your spam folder to see if the email was incorrectly marked in a Yahoo mail spam folder.
- Blocked address- By mistake, you may have blocked the sender.
- Email filters – Check and verify your filters to see if the email could have arrived in another folder.
#3 Request the sender to check their account
If you didn’t find anything wrong with your Yahoo account, then the issue is on the sender’s side.
- Make sure that the sender entered your full email address correctly.
- If they face any issue regarding the sending of the mail, suggest them to contact their email provider for further assistance.
Steps to Fix Issue “Yahoo Mail Not Receiving Emails on Mobile”
If you are not receiving any email on your mobile device, then use these steps to fix the issue:
#1 Verify your Mobile Browser
If you are receiving email on a computer but not in your mobile device, try these below-provided steps to fix the problem:
- Make sure your device is connected with a strong base internet connection.
- Upgrade your current browser.
- Tap the “Force stop” option and restart the browser.
- In the next step, clear the browser’s cache and cookies.
- Make sure to turn off private browsing.
- After this, enable location service and restart your mobile device.
- If you still facing the issue uninstall and reinstall the web browser or you can use a different web browser.
- You can also update your device’s operating system and launch the latest version.
#2 Yahoo Mail app
If you are getting emails on a computer but not in the Yahoo! Mail app, then follow these steps-
- Update/Upgrade your Yahoo! Mail app
- Sign out of and back into the Yahoo mobile app
If you want to Sign out from the Yahoo app then follow these steps-
- Go to the application on your mobile device
- Now, click the profile picture of your Yahoo app
- Explore Sign out and click on it
The process of Sign in consist of these steps-
- Open the application and enter your Yahoo email address and tap on next.
- Enter your password and click on the Sign in
- Uninstall and reinstall the Yahoo app
And this is how you can fix Yahoo mail not receiving emails issue.