It is quite a common affair to accidentally delete important emails in your Yahoo Mail account. As Yahoo recognizes this fact, it allows you to recover your deleted emails in your Yahoo Mail account. Yahoo Mail comes with an email restoration feature that allows users to recover their deleted emails in Yahoo Mail subject to certain conditions. To know about this Yahoo Mail feature and how to use it to recover your deleted emails follow the information provided below. However, before trying to recover deleted email using the Email Restoration method, you can try the following steps to recover emails in your Yahoo Mail account.
Steps to Recover Deleted Emails in Yahoo Mail
When you delete an email in your Yahoo Mail account, it is first moved to the Trash folder for a certain period. You can easily retrieve all your deleted emails from the Trash Folder.
- On your web browser, sign into your Yahoo Mail account and click on the Trash folder located on the left side of your Yahoo Mail account. Here, you will need to see whether the deleted emails are present there.
- If the deleted emails are present in the Trash folder, you will need to open it and click on the Move option located in the Yahoo Mail toolbar. Select Inbox folder or any other folder where you wish to move the deleted email. The selected email will be moved to the selected destination.
- In case you are unable to find the deleted emails in your Trash folder, you can use the Search option to find the email in your Trash folder. Enter the email address of the sender or keywords related to the email and click on the Search button. Emails related to the entered keyword will be displayed on your screen.
Recover Deleted Emails Using Email Restoration Feature
However, if have also deleted the email from your Trash folder, you can recover your emails using Yahoo Mail Restore feature by following the steps provided below.
- On your web browser, go to the Yahoo Email Restoration page.
- On the Yahoo Email Restoration page, you will be able to recover emails that would have been lost or deleted in no more than last seven days. To recover such emails, you will need to submit a request to Yahoo customer support. While the email restoration feature of Yahoo Mail allows you to recover emails, there are certain conditions which you will need to consider:
- The restoration process of lost or deleted emails are not successful always
- After submitting a restoration request, you will not be able to cancel it.
- Only those lost or deleted emails will be recovered which would have been deleted in the last seven days.
- Emails which will be recovered with the email restoration process will be added back to the same folder where they were at the time you chose to restore to.
So, this is how you can recover lost or deleted emails in your Yahoo Mail account for any further instruction on Yahoo mail issues, feel free to contact Yahoo support professionals.