The Inbox folder in Yahoo mail stores all emails you receive from other people. If you are expecting an email, then you need to check your yahoo inbox periodically. Going to your Inbox in Yahoo mail is straightforward, but it slightly depending on whether you are using Yahoo website or Yahoo mail app for Android and iOS device. Through this guidebook, you can learn how to check your yahoo mail inbox.
Checking Your Yahoo Inbox Using the Yahoo Website
To begin the process, one should open the Yahoo home page, simply by following the instructions provided below:
- Type com on your installed web browser.
- Now, log in using your Yahoo Mail Username and associated password.
- Once you logged in, click on the Inbox tab on the main menu presented on the left side of your screen.
- Now, you can view all your important emails and never miss important correspondence.
Checking Your Yahoo Inbox Using the Yahoo Mail App
In order to facilitate the yahoo mail on a mobile device, one should download and install the free Yahoo Mail app.
- Open a Play store app on your mobile and download the free application of Yahoo Mail.
- Once the downloading process has been completed, log in to your Yahoo account and enter your Yahoo email and password in the prompted field.
- After this tap, the menu icon, presented in the upper-left side of the screen and select Inbox to view all the messages.
Apart from this, you can also check your yahoo inbox messages through the help of third-party email clients or by setting up an automatic forwarding feature in yahoo mail.
Checking Your Yahoo Inbox By Using Automatic Forwarding Feature
Through the free feature of Yahoo Automatic email forwarding, now you can access your yahoo inbox simply by connecting it with Gmail account. Want to know how? Then follow these steps:
- Log in to your Yahoo email account and click on the Settings to open More Settings
- In the next step, tap on Mailboxes button and under Mailbox list, click on your active Yahoo email address.
- Now, on the left screen, you will see a Forwarding option, where you need to enter your Gmail address and link them together, so you can check your Yahoo messages over there.
- Tap on Verify button for the verification process.
- Now, log in to your Gmail account and open the Yahoo notification mail.
- After this, tap on the authentication link send by Yahoo and verify it.
- Head back to your yahoo mail and click on the Save button to complete the process.
Checking Your Yahoo Inbox By Using Third-Party Email Clients
You can also access your yahoo inbox by using third-party apps, such as Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, and other email clients.
Note: You must keep in mind that, through this mode, you can give temporary access to your yahoo mail to third-party email clients.
- Log in to your Yahoo Mail account and go to your “Account Security” tab by clicking on the “Account Info”
- After this, again sign in to your yahoo account by using your registered mobile number or password
- Turn On the toggle button presented in front of “Allow apps that use less secure sign-in”.