There can be numerous reasons that can cause Temporary Error 2 in your Yahoo Mail account. The reasons can be anything from browser’s cache, unsupported browser or OS to issues at Yahoo’s end. To know how to Fix Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 2 in your account, go through the information provided below.
Ways to Fix Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 2
If the Temporary Error 2 would have been caused due to an issue at Yahoo’s end, you can wait for a while to allow the error to get fixed automatically. However, if even after waiting for a few hours, you are seeing Temporary Error 2 on your screen, you can follow the below-mentioned workarounds to fix the issues.
NOTE: Before following the steps provided below to fix Temporary Error 2, make sure that your internet connection is working properly. To check the internet connection, you can open a random website on your web browser and see if it is loading as usual or not. If the website doesn’t load properly, you will first need to address the issues with your internet. After that, you can follow these workarounds.
- To begin with, you will first need to log out of your Yahoo Mail account from all desktop and mobile devices.
- Once you have logged out your account, you will need to make sure that you are accessing your Yahoo Mail account using a supported web browser like Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari. Using an unsupported browser can lead to different issues with Yahoo Mail including Temporary Error 2. Also, make sure to keep your web browser running with the latest updates.
- Just like using support and an updated web browser, you will also need to make sure that your computer is running with a supported and updated operating system. Using an outdated or unsupported OS can affect the functionality of your browser, which in turn can lead to issues like Temporary Error 2 in your Yahoo Mail account.
- The next thing you will need to do is to clear the cache from your web browser. If your browser has the old cache of your Yahoo Mail logins, you may face issues like Temporary Error 2 in your email account. To know how to clear cache from a popular browser like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Apple Safari, follow these steps:
Clearing Cache from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome, click on the More icon (three vertical dots).
- From the drop-down menu, select the More tools
- Next, you will need to select the Clear browsing data
- Then, you will need to select the time range from the top to remove the cache for some particular duration. If you wish to delete everything, select the All-time
- After that, select the checkbox next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files” option.
- Finally, press the Clear data option to remove the cache.
Clearing Cache from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click on the Menu
- From the menu, select the “Options…” option.
- Then, you will need to click on the “Privacy & Security” panel.
- In the Privacy & Security panel, click on the Clear Data option in the Cookies and Site Data
- Then, make sure to select the checkbox next to Cached Web Content.
- After that, press the Clear button and close the about: preferences Changes that would have been made will be saved automatically.
Clearing Cache from Microsoft Edge
- In your Microsoft Edge browser, click on the Three dots icon located on the upper-right corner. Then, select the History option from the menu.
- Next, you will need to click on the Clear history
- Then, you will need to select the checkbox next to Cached data and files and Cookies and saved website data
- After that, click on the Clear
Clearing Cache from Apple Safari
- In your Apple Safari web browser, go to the History section and click on the Clear History
- Next, you will need to select as to how far back you wish to remove your browsing history.
- After that, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to clear caches from your Safari web browser.
- Once you have cleared the cache from your web browser, you will need to close and restart your web browser. After restarting the browser, sign in again to your Yahoo Mail account. You should be able to access your Yahoo Mail account without a Temporary Error 2.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to fix Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 2. if you need any help you can call toll free Yahoo customer service help number to fix you issue.