Temporary Errors Codes are considered to be the most irritating problems in Yahoo by many users. These combinations of alphabets and numbers are the generally the way of computer representing some sort of malfunctioning in your Yahoo account.
Depending on the type of Temporary Error you are getting in your account, you may be prevented from either accessing your accounts or may not be allowed to perform certain actions in your account.
Most common Yahoo Temporary error codes List:
- Temporary Error 14: You may not be able to load mail in your Yahoo Mail account due to some technical difficulties.
- Temporary Error 15: This error makes your email application and computer sluggish. The problem could be occurring because of misconfiguration of a system file in your Operating System.
- Temporary Error 16: This error prevents a user from accessing his emails. This error usually occurs when mail servers are down.
- Temporary Error 18: When this error occurs you might not be able to communicate with the inbox of your Yahoo Mail account.
- Temporary Error 19: This error indicates that you have been blocked down temporarily from accessing your Yahoo account.
Although the above-mentioned temporary errors get corrected automatically, however, if the error persists even after waiting for a sufficient amount of time, you can follow the measures provided below to fix Temporary error codes issue.
Steps to Fix Yahoo Mail Temporary Error Codes
NOTE: Make sure you are using the supported web browser for accessing your Yahoo account before following the steps mentioned below.
Yahoo Temporary Error 14
- To resolve Temporary Error 14, you will need to first Sign out of your Yahoo account from all the devices such as Desktops, Laptops, Smartphones, Tablets, etc.
- Next, delete all the temporary files and cache from your web browser.
- Then, you will need to restart your web browser and sign in again to your account.
- Now try to access your Yahoo account and check if the error is cleared.
Yahoo Temporary Error 15
- In order to clear Temporary error 15, start by going to Control Panel window and selecting the Internet Options from the drop-down list.
- Next, go to the Advanced tab under Internet Options and click on the Reset button located at the lower-right corner of the page. You will be directed to a new window.
- In the new window, click on the Reset option and select Apply and then OK.
- Now, check your Yahoo account. The problem should get fixed.
- If the problem persists, update your operating system. Make sure your computer is functioning adequately.
Yahoo Temporary Error 16
- Start by signing out of your Yahoo account from all the devices including Computer, Laptop, Smartphones, Tablets, etc.
- Now, delete temporary files, cache, and cookies from your web browser.
- If possible, consider resetting your web browser to its default settings.
- Then, restart your web browser and sign in again to check if the error gets cleared.
Yahoo Temporary Error 18
- To clear Temporary error 18, first, log out of your Yahoo account from all the devices wherever you have logged in with your Yahoo account.
- Remove the cache and cookies from your web browser and restart it.
- Now, log into your account to see if the error gets cleared.
Yahoo Temporary Error 19
When you are seeing Temporary error 19 or Error 999 in your Yahoo account, the problem could be occurring because:
- Share internet network with others.
- Your web browser is blocking cookies from Yahoo.
- Using a third-party software program or app to access your Yahoo account.
- Sending or receiving a lot of emails at once.
- High activity from your desktop, mobile device, or IP address on some particular Yahoo pages.
- Malware or viruses, the system is unable to communicate with Yahoo.
To fix Temporary error 19 or 999, follow these steps:
- Allow your web browser to accept cookies from Yahoo. This way you will be able to sign into your Yahoo account.
- Try accessing your account from another computer or network. If you are able to log in successfully this way, it means the problem is either with your internet connection or computer. Address the problem accordingly to clear Error 19 or 999.
- Make sure your WiFi is password protected and no one else is having access to your internet.
So these are the measures to fix these most common temporary error codes in your Yahoo account.