Yahoo Mail is considered as the most sought after email service provider which is recognized by its unique designs and overall performance in the mailing industry. It provides tons of useful features to the users and enables them to experience services like never before. In this league, Yahoo launches Yahoo! Mail’s smart folders and Yahoo! Mail Basic’s advanced search capabilities to display all your unread messages together on one screen. Through this feature now you can filter your inbox to see all the unread emails in your Yahoo! Mail. Follow this guidebook to view all your unread messages in Yahoo! Mail.
Guide to Find All Unread Messages in New Yahoo! Mail
If you’ve used your Yahoo Mail for an extended time, chances are you have left some messages as unread in your inbox. However, with the help of Yahoo! Mail’s smart folders and Yahoo! Mail Basic’s advanced search capabilities you can solve your problems within a couple of minutes. All you need to do is follow this step-by-step instruction provided below:
- Launch your Yahoo! Mail Account simply by typing your Yahoo Email Address and Yahoo Password in the prompted field.
- Once you completed the Login Process, go to the Inbox folder presented in the left-side column and click on Sort option (drop-down arrow) to explore Unread
- After this click on the Unread option to access all your unread messages in one place.
Or you can easily access all your unread messages simply by exploring the Unread folder under the Inbox button. After this, you need to click on the Sort button mentioned on your computer display. Now you can show the following options-
- Date: Newest on Top
- Date: Older on Top
You can choose one of the following options as per your preferences.
Guide to Find All Unread Messages in Yahoo! Mail Classic
- To begin with open the Yahoo Mail Login Page and enter your Yahoo Mail Address and click on Next.
- You will be prompted to the next screen, where you need to enter your Yahoo Password in the given space.
- After the completion of the Login process, you need to click on the Inbox folder to view all the read and unread messages.
- In the next step, you need to tap Date: Newest on the top box and click the drop-down arrow in the mentioned box to change the settings.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Unread option and click on the Apply button presented at the right side of the Unread option box.
- Now you are able to see all your unread messages marked as bold in your Inbox.
Apart from the above mentioning steps you can also view all your unread messages in Yahoo! Mail Classic by typing is: unread in the search box of Yahoo! Mail Classic and all the unread messages will appear on your computer screen.
Tip: If you are using Yahoo! Mail Classic and wish to delete all unread messages in bulk click on Select all icon and then tap the Delete one.