Now yahoo users can easily reset the password with other options in yahoo. If you forget or lost access to your yahoo account, it is somehow a major issue that may hamper your work. For resolving this issue and getting back access to your yahoo account, you can use various options like mobile number, email address, and security questions. If you have linked all of these options in your account, then resetting the password is easy and will not take much time. In this piece of write-up, you will get complete details about using these options.
For security, question use makes sure you are confident about the answers linked with your account, and Yahoo will only ask you about the questions you have connected with your account at the time of account creation.
All Yahoo Mail Reset password options
Reset Yahoo Password Without Phone Number & Email
If you don’t have a Yahoo registered mobile number or alternate email address linked with your account. You may be prompted to confirm any of the following information you have added to your account.
- You may be asked to enter your complete Full name
- The older passwords linked with your yahoo account.
- If you have linked Facebook with your account then you may be asked to recognize contacts from your address book.
- The date of the creation of your account.
Along with this, users can also use their mobile number or email address to reset the password of their yahoo account. To use these options to reset the password of your account, you need to apply the following steps:
Reset password with a phone number or email address
- For this, you need to go to the Sign-in Helper page, enter your phone number or email address.
- After this, you need to tap on the continue option.
- If required you may be asked to type the CAPTCHA code.
- Choose the alternative that applies to accept an Account Key:
- In case you can get text messages on your linked mobile number then tap yes or simply tap on “Call me to get Account Key”.
- In case you can access the email address then tap on Yes option to send me an Account Key.
- Type the Account Key that you got in your account and then tap to Verify.
- Choose an account from the list to reset the password.
- Tap to Continue.
For getting more help, you can dial a toll-free Yahoo customer support helpline number and get solutions that suit your requirements.